2004 Carver 444 Aft Cabin CPMY
Yacht price :
LOWEST HOURS OF ANY CARVER 444 ON THE MARKET
This 2004 Carver 444 with her Volvo Penta TAMD 63 comes to the market with just over 300 original hours. Contemporary styling combined with superb luxury,a perfect boat for the cruising minded couple or as a family weekend marina retreat . Very easy to handle with just two people !
In Recess features two private staterooms, each with its' own ensuite head and shower. The galley is functional and capable coupled with a large salon, it is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing .
Truly a very capable Aft Cabin CPMY and one that does not show signs of being rigorously cruised.
Located East Central FL, minutes from Daytona Beach International airport and Interstate 95. Call today for more information or to schedule a showing.
- 444 Aft Cabin CPMY
- Daytona Beach, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- In Recess
- Boat Type:
- Aft Cabin
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 46 ft - 14.02 meter
- 36 ft 6 in - 11.13 meter
- 13 ft 11 in - 4.24 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 16 ft - 4.88 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 34000 lbs
- Volvo Penta
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 370 (Individual), 1110 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 202 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 90 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Boarding the In Recess from a concrete floating dock is as easy as it gets, a deep and full breadth integrated swim platform makes for a easy transition from dock to boat. There is a gentle step up and through the locking transom door to the spacious cockpit. The fiberglass molded steps take you to the upper deck, there is a sliding door for access to the aft-cabin. The upper deck offers a shaded area to relax or entertain and is within easy conversation distance of the bridge that also features L-shaped seating, a companion and helm chair. Port and Starboard clear plexiglass doors allow access forward and protection from the elements while not interrupting your view. There are hinged boarding gates just outside of each door for those situations where boarding onto the swim platform are not feasible. There is also a full canvas and isinglass enclosure for the upper deck.
Entering the salon from the upper deck you will find the galley forward and slightly down to Port, there is an ultrasoft leather love seat sofa just aft of the galley on the Port side along with the entertainment center. A full length ultrasoft leather sofa is on the Starboard side of the salon with an attractive varnished wood table intelligently situated at the forward end where the sofa wraps around making a perfect dinette.
Two private staterooms, one forward and one aft, offer island Queen berths, hanging closets, ensuite shower and heads along with each having its' own TV. Custom bed spreads, satin finished mahogany cabinetry and full carpet are a nice touch.
All the deck surfaces are textured non-skid and the stainless steel railing and hand rails provide security as one transits from bow to stern. Anyone considering a Great Loop boat should seriously consider a carver 444. As functional on the water as it attractive at the dock!
Hull and Deck
- High quality Stainless Steel hardware throughout the vessel, hinges, railing, latches, cleats etc.
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot switches
- Anchor Pulpit with anchor, chain and rode
- Removable sun pad cushions for bow deck
- Fabric mesh sun shade for forward windows
- Fender rack (starboard side)
- Fiberglass molded hard top with radar arch
- Bridge Bimini Top with isinglass enclosure
- L-shaped seating with storage beneath on bridge
- Wet bar with sink, counter and ice machine
- Dedicated companion seat
- Swivel mounted Helm chair
- Removable / snap in deck carpets
- Morse single lever controls
- Full camper enclosure for aft deck
- Port and Starboard boarding gates at upper deck level
- Hinged gate at upper deck, top of molded steps from cockpit
- Hinged transom gate into cockpit
- Cockpit spreader lights
- Storage locker on swim platform
- Cockpit storage cabinet
- Upper deck storage cabinet
- (3) reverse cycle AC/heat units
- Reverso oil change system
- Dripless shaft seals
Accomodations and Galley
- Forward stateroom is private, features separate toilet chamber located to Port and a separate shower on the Starboard side of the stateroom. Full length hanging closet, satin finished mahogany cabinetry, upholstered headliner with LED lighting and ample storage make this an inviting and comfortable space.
- Carver descri8bes the main salon as a " great room " with ample headroom and an uncluttered, functional design. family and guest are never isolated from one another whether you are in the galley, enjoying a meal, or just relaxing.
- Aft cabin also features an island Queen, ensuite head and shower, mirrored vanity, cedar lined hanging closet, TV and richly finished mahogany cabinets. A sliding door allows for easy access to the cockpit.
- Galley has hardwood flooring
- Nova Cool upright freezer and refrigerator
- Sharp Carousel microwave / convection oven
- Princess 3-burner cooktop
- Black and Decker coffee maker
- Stainless steel double basin sink
- Ample counter space
- Salon features ultra soft leather sofa and love seat with storage compartments beneath the sofa
- Entertainment center
- LED lighting
- Window treatments
Helm and Navigation
- Raymarine C-80 Chart Plotter and Sounder
- Raymarine 72 NM Radar with open array antenna
- Raymarine R-215 VHF DSC Radio
- Shakespeare VHF antenna
- Raymarine ST-6001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine St-60 Tri Data - depth, temperature
- Clarion marine stereo
- ITT-Jabsco remote operated searchlight
- Lenco trim tabs
- Auto engine synchronizer
- Sea Star / Hynautic hydraulic steering
- Morse single lever controls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Victory Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by LEADER YACHT SALES OFFICE.