2014 Beneteau 55' (16.76 m)
Miami, Florida, United States
This very well-equipped world cruiser won't last long.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEYDT016G314
$ 449,000 USD
€ 416,918 Euros
$ 606,188 CAD
£ 361,623 GBP
This very well-equipped world cruiser won't last long.
- Custom arch with dingy davits & electric lift
- Dock 'N Go with Bow Thruster
- all-electric rewind winches
- Electric Furling
Victory Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 55' (16.76 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 16' 3''
LOD: 52' 9''
LWL: 49' 9''
Draft Max: 7' 3''
Single Berths: 4
Double Berths: 3
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 78' 5''
Fuel Tank: 159 Gallons (601.88 Liters)
Fresh Water: 183 Gallons (692.73 Liters)
Holding Tank: 49 Gallons (185.49 Liters)
Displacement: 36807 lbs
Ballast Weight: 9676 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH4-TE
- Engine Year: 2013
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Pod
- Power HP: 75.00
- Power KW: 55.93
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2481.00
- Engine Location: Middle
Zeffira is an extensively upgraded 3 cabins, 2 head Beneteau Oceanis 55, with a crew cabin for 2 crew members with 3rd head in the bow. She has been outfitted as a modern cutter rig and has a deep keel, making her a very powerful sailing yacht suitable for serious blue-water sailing as well as cruising. She has crossed the Atlantic twice and has sailed the Mediterranean and Caribbean extensively. Her owners have maintained her to the highest standard and have done numerous upgrades and improvements with no expense spared. She comes with a large inventory of extra sails (A new extra Main Sail, Code 0 Sail, Asymmetrical Spinnaker, Storm sail, custom-made carbon fiber Passarelle, as well as a pervasive array of safety equipment, extras, tools, and spare parts.
Dock and go system (Joystick maneuvering for easy docking)
Satellite Iridium telephone with an antenna.
KVH Satellite TV antenna, Dish network
(2)Electric #60 Harken two-speed rewind windlass
(2) Electric #48 Harken two-speed rewind winches.
Heavy-duty custom-built Davit system with remote-controlled winches.
960 Watts of Solar power with Master Volt controller.
Underwater lights at stern
Custom Bimini tied into the Davit system and main sheet arch, constructed from 1.5" thick wall stainless in a grid pattern with custom lighting.
Asymmetric spinnaker with Top-down Furler.
Code zero with Profurl Gen X continuous line Furler, used only a few times.
10 Person Winslow certified life raft
Caribe C14 dinghy 2019 with cover
Yamaha 25HP Outboard engine 2019 with cover
Compound and waxing hull and cockpit 5/20/2021
bottom paint 2 coats of Micron CRC 5/20/2020
ZF transmission extensive service. 5/20/2020
Rigging service and upgrades. 5/20/2021
Information & Features
- 2013 Yanmar 4JHTCE (Engine 1)
- Estimated hours 2481 (meter reads 246.3 the old meter failed and was replaced)
- Type: Inboard
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Drive Type: Pod Drive
- Power: 75 hp
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade
- Material: Bronze
- Folding Propeller:
- LOA: 55 ft 1 in
- Length On Deck: 52 ft 9 in
- LWL: 49 ft 9 in
- Beam: 16 ft 3 in
- Max Bridge
- Clearance: 78 ft 5 in
- Min Draft: 7 ft 3 in
- Max Draft: 7 ft 3 in
- Ballast: 9,676 lbs
- Displacement: 36,807 lbs
- Life raft Capacity: 10
- Fuel: 159 gal
- Fresh Water: 183 gal
- Holding: 49 gal
- Single Berths: 4
- Double Berths: 3
- Cabins: 3
- Heads: 3
- Hull Shape: Displacement
- Flag Of Registry: United States
- Designer: Berret Racoupeau
- Builder: Beneteau
- Bimini Top
- Spray Hood
- Mainsail Cover
- Lazy Bag
- Shore Power Inlet: 220V 50 Amp 60Hz
- Generator: Fisher Panda 10KW 1565 hours
- Depth sounder: Simrad
- Radar: Simrad
- Log-Speedometer: Simrad
- Wind Speed and Direction: Simrad
- TV Set: 32
- Navigation Center
- Plotter: 3X15
- DVD Player: Blue Ray
- Radio: Fusion
- Compass: two
- Cockpit Speakers
- VHF: Simrad RS35 with (2) remote units
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Microwave Oven
- Marine Head: (2)Vacuflush-fresh water
- Air Conditioning: Chilled system 30000BTU with 4 air
- Electric Head: Vacuflush-fresh water
- Heating: Reversed cycle
- Hot Water
- Refrigerator: 12V
- Fresh Water Maker: Spectra 12V Newport 400
- Deep Freezer: 12V
- Battery Charger: Master volt 100 + spare 40 amp
- Teak Cockpit
- Cockpit Shower: hot and cold
- Teak Side decks
- Davit(s): Custom heavy-duty w/electric winches
- Radar Reflector
- Solar Panel: 960 Amp
- Life raft: 10 person Winslow
- Cockpit Cushions: grey
- Cockpit Table: Varnished w/cover
- Swimming Ladder: Electric swim platform with swim ladder
- Underwater lighting
- Steering Wheel: Dual/composite wheels
- Electric Winch: 2XHarken rewind #60 and 2X#48 rewinds
- Tiller: emergency
- Spinnaker Pole: Whisker pole
- Fully Battened Mainsail
- Battened Mainsail: never used
- Gennaker/Cruising Spinnaker: Code 0
- Asymmetric Spinnaker
- Furling Genoa: in good condition
- Dock & Go Joystick Control
- Three cabin 2 heads layout with a stem crew cabin.
- Alpi Mahogany woodwork.
- White French leather cushions and interior covers command grey for passage making.
- Stem Cabin: for 2 crew members with washbasin and head, access from the foredeck hatch.
- Forward Cabin: Headroom 6'4", Central double Island berth, Hanger closets, Lockers, Shelving, Cupboard, and storage under the bed. One chest of drawers, 4 drawers with sliding upper surface to function as either a desk or dressing table with a special built-in laptop stowage and built-in power socket. Removable seat with floor fixing system. Two flush deck hatches with blinds and screens, Two hull portholes with curtains, Two fixed windows with built-in blinds. Starboard washroom with shower, Portside head with Vacuflush, freshwater head.
- Salon: Headroom 6'6", Convertible bench seat and removable backrest, becomes a lounge area. Foldout electric salon table, Portside large 6'7" bench seat, can be used as a bunk with lee cloth. Stainless handrail, custom book holders, LED lights.
- Chart Table: Starboard side, table with leaf and storage, molded wooden fiddle, brown leather trim, convertible seat with pivoting backrest, Switch panel, and navigation instrument panel.
- U-shaped Galley: Microwave, 3 burners propane stainless gimbaled stove with oven. Kerrock grey worktop,
- Molded sink, 12V top opening freezer 3.5qft, 12V front opening refrigerator 4.6qft. Plenty of working space with storage cabinets along the hull.
- Starboard aft cabin: Headroom 6'3", One double berth, Ensuite head with Vacuflush head and shower,
- Hanging locker, Shelves, Cupboards, and storage space on both sides of the berth, large size hull port with curtain, One opening hatch with blind and screen, One opening port with curtain.
- Starboard aft head: With access from the salon and aft cabin, Vacuflush freshwater head, Separate shower, Ample storage, Opening port with curtain.
- Port aft cabin: Headroom 6'3", Double berth, plenty of storage space, Upper part 1/3 hanging locker, 2/3 shelves, lower part large drawers, Stowage along the length of the berth, Cupboards, Shelves.
Sails & Rigging
- Classic 9/10 aluminum Spar with 2 aft sweptback spreaders.
- Boom with stainless reinforcement gussets for the hydraulic boom vang.
- Electric 24V Genoa furling unit Furlex 400E. 2018
- Staysail line furling unit Factor LS-200 2018
- Staysail self-tacking hardware.
- Custom deck light fixture
- Whisker pole
- 2:1 Halyards Aramid new in 2018, main Halyard new in 2020
- Harken Batt car system
- New Mainsail never used.
- Mainsail in use is of good condition full battened with tension adjusters at the luff
- Genoa tri-radial cut in good condition.
- Staysail trip radial cut 2017 in great condition.
- Code 0 in great condition with factor fuller, Asymmetric spinnaker w/top down fuller.
- Custom stainless steel extendable bowsprit for spinnaker & code 0
- Solid wood deck in great condition
- Deck sun protection covers with snaps.
- Electric windlass.
- Ultra stainless 100LBS anchor with 250' 1/2 chain.
- Large flush deck opening for access to the Stem cabin.
- Second anchor chain 3/8" 20' with 150' 1/2 rode.
- Large self-draining cockpit, 2 cockpit lockers, 2 lockers beneath the helm's feet, Life raft locker, Gas bottle locker for propane bottle with overboard drainage, Solid wood on cockpit benches and cockpit sole, twin composite steering wheels, 2 custom built steering consoles. Full set of B&G electronics, Dock and go joystick, engine control, and panel to starboard. Large electrically lowered swim platform.
- Custom-built heavy-duty Davit system with electric dinghy lift motors, Serves also as an attachment for the Bimini with 1.5" thick wall stainless tubes, tight in with the main sheet arch and Radar post and KVH satellite TV tracking and satellite phone antenna. The Dodger is tight into the main sheet arch.
- KVH Satellite TV antenna, Dish network.
- Custom extendable Stainless bowsprit.
- Shore power 220V 50 AMP
- Electrical outlets in the boat 110V
- 10KW Fisher Panda Generator 1575 hours
- Solar panels 6X 160 amp 960 Watts with Mastervolt controller
- Air conditioning Chilled water system 30,000 BTU and 4 air handlers.
- USB plugs and 12 V plugs throughout the boat
- LED lighting
- Gel cell batteries 6X170 amp new in 2018, Engine start battery GR31 2017, Generator battery GR 24, 4X
- GR31 parallel 24V for Bow thruster and Genoa fuller.
- Isolation transformer
- Mastervolt 100-amp battery charger and 40 amp spare charger
- House Bank: 6X170 amp Gel batteries new in 2018, Start bank: 1XGr. 3, Generator 1X Gr 24, Bow thruster, and Genoa Furler 4X GR31 parallel 24V.
- B&G 15" MFD+OP40 controller
- B&G 12" MFD on port side steering console and 7" MFD on starboard console.
- Simrad wind, depth, and speed
- Simrad VHF RS35 and AIS 400
- Simrad HS35 remotes 2X
- Simrad Autopilot AC42
- Simrad AP44 controllers 2X
- WIFI interface
- Iridium Satellite telephone with the antenna
- TV Sony 32" with soundbar and lifting mechanism.
- Fusion Sonic hub stereo system
- Bose Acoustimass sound system
- Mastervolt battery amp hour monitor MV BTMii
- Mastervolt easy view multiple controller Solar, Water, 24 V Batteries
- Hydraulics, additional rigging hardware, covers, and Life raft.
- Harken Hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Hydraulic outhaul
- Harken Hydraulic boom vang
- Upgraded rope clutches.
- Upgraded Genoa cars and blocks to Harken heavy-duty 32 mm blocks.
- Harken 75mm full ball bearing blocks. Harken 100mm Spinnaker blocks.
- Cockpit cushions and 2 sets of lounge cushions for on the foredeck.
- Magma grill with rail mount, custom flagpole holder on the stern rail.
- Cockpit table cover
- Wheel covers
- Deck covers.
- 10-person certified Winslow life raft.
- Dock and go (joystick docking system).
- Custom-built heavy-duty Davit system with electric lifting winches.
- Reinforced boom for hydraulic boom vang.
- Vacuflush heads freshwater 2X.
- White French leather interior cushions and an extra set of grey cloth interior cushion covers used for passage making.
- Custom extra-large consoles at steering stations with handrails.
- Extra handrail in the salon
- Masthead Tricolor with strobe light, custom deck light
- LED lights and Courtesy lights in the cabin
- Watermaker 12V spectra Newport 400 15G/hour
- For anchoring in rough conditions, two surge suppressors with chain and rode.
- Caribe C14 RIB 2019 with cover
- Yamaha 25 HP 4 stroke outboard 2019 with cover
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.