1993 Catalina 42' (12.80 m) MKII
San Pedro, California, United States
42' Catalina 1993 La Paz, located in SAN PEDRO, CA listed for $115,000 2 staterooms and 2 heads. Very nice condition with full electronics Chart Plotter, Depth Sounder, Autopilot, Stern rail with observation seats, Spinnaker Pole. Adler Barbour Refrigeration. 44hp Yanmar diesel with around 1500 e
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CTYT0383J293
42' Catalina 1993 La Paz, located in SAN PEDRO, CA listed for $115,000
2 staterooms and 2 heads. Very nice condition with full electronics Chart Plotter, Depth Sounder, Autopilot, Stern rail with observation seats, Spinnaker Pole. Adler Barbour Refrigeration.
44hp Yanmar diesel with around 1500 engine hours
Victory Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 41' 10'' (12.75 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 10''
Maximum Speed: 8
Cruise Speed: 7
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 39 Gallons (147.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 120 Gallons (454.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 8000 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JHBE
- Engine Year: 1993
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 44.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1500.00
Sleeps 4 owners and guests in two staterooms, and the dinette converts to a double berth for a total of 6 berths. Two heads with showers. Abundance of storage in the galley..
All the way forward is the owner's head with separate shower. Aft to port is the owner's stateroom with double pulman berth. Opposite the berth are hanging lockers and drawers. Aft to the salon with a "U" shape dinette on starboard with teak dining table. The table doubles as a base for a double berth. Opposite is a straight settee and navigation station with a swing out chair.
The galley is a chef's delight: Incredible storage and counter space. It is located next to the companion way on the port side providing lots of fresh air.. The main head is opposite the galley followed by the guest cabin with a large double berth, hanging locker, drawers and a privacy door.
The engine compartment is behind the steps to the cockpit. There is also engine access from the galley.
- Upholstery is medium blue
- Teak and Holly cabin sole
- 6'5" headroom
Navigation and Electronics
All navigation instruments are mounted at the helm.
- Comnav 1420 autopilot
- Simrad NSS8 Multi-function plotter at helm Simrad A150 AIS transponder
- Icom MC384 VHF with cockpit speaker Icom IC-802 SSB radio
- B&G Depth Sounder
- B & G Network depth, speed and distance log B & G GPS
- Clock and Barometer
Marine blue Sunbrella canvass bimini top, dodger, helm cover, main sail cover.
- Bruce 33 lb, anchor on bow roller
- Walk through transom with swim platform
- New cockpit cushions - 2022
- Boarding ladder
- Stern rails w/Observation Seats
- Dodger, Bimini, cockpit awning connecting dodger to bimini
- Canvas hatch covers
- Maxwell electrical anchor windlass
- (8) life jackets
- Fenders & dock lines
- Spreader lights
- Teak cockpit table & drink holders.
- Side stanchions w/lifelines
- Bow pulpit
- Navigation lights
- Port & Starboard S/S Cabin Top Hand Rails
- Achilles 9'6" inflatable with Aluminum floor
- 2 HP Honda Outboard
- 110 V AC & 12V DC System
- Xantrex Freedom Marine inverter/charger
- Battery parallel switch
- Xantrex LinkLite battery monitor
- Four golf cart batteries in house bank, 2021, total 440 amp hours
- 4D engine start battery
- Two bimini mounted solar panels with Nature Power charge controller
- Shore power cord
Sails and Rigging
- All standing rigging new in 2014
- Quantum full Batten Main Sail w/Dutchman flaking system
- 2020 130% Genoa on Harken roller furling
- Working jib (in new condition)
- Cruising spinnaker w/sock
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Spinnaker pole
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- (4) Lewmar winches: 2-# 52's S/T 2-speed
- Mainsheet Traveler on cabin top
- 2-#40's on cabin top S/T
- Electric winch handle
- (3) Stoppers on each side of cabin top
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- Aluminum spar stepped on the keel.
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Engine alarm
- Fresh water cooling on engine
- Propane solenoid
- One manual (aft) and one electric (forward) head
- Three bladed feathering propeller
"La Paz" was sailed from San Pedro to Hawaii in 2014. She is well equipped and ready to go again.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.