2005 Heritage East 36' (10.97 m) Sundeck
Solomons Island, Maryland, United States
2005 36' Heritage East Sundeck Motoryacht
Flag of Registry: United States
Port of Registry: Fountain Hills, AZ
- Trawlers / Motor Yachts
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: XJD36042A505
Gona GoSea is a 2005 36' Heritage East in good condition. She offers a single Cummins 220 HP main engine, Northern Lights 8 kW generator, fuel polishing system, Side-Power bowthruster, stern thruster with a remote control (2019), Xantrex 2000 watt inverter, Eisenglass flybridge enclosure, upper and lower helms and a 2 stateroom 2 head layout. Gona GoSea is Great Loop capable with her attainable 15'3" height.
Victory Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Curtis Stokes & Associates. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Official Number: 1176312
LOA: 36' (10.97 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 12' 7''
Draft Max: 3' 8''
Draft Min: 3' 8''
Double Berths: 1
Queen Berths: 1
Head Room: 6' 6''
Maximum Speed: 9 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Gelcoat
Bridge Clearance: 15' 3''
Fuel Tank: 360 Gallons (1362.75 Liters)
Fresh Water: 220 Gallons (832.79 Liters)
Holding Tank: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Displacement: 26000 lbs
Tender Registration: FL 1604 SX
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: 6BT5.9-M
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 220.00
- Power KW: 164.05
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 4784.00
- Hours Date: 03-27-2023
- Serial Number: 46380304
- Engine Location: Middle
- Generator Make: Northern Lights
- Generator Model: N753W.3
- Generator KW: 8.00
- Generator Hours: 11529.00
- Generator Date Hours Recorded: 03/27/2023
36' Heritage East Vessel Walkthrough
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you walk up the steps onto the hardtop covered sundeck. You can then walk out either side deck, walk up molded-in steps to the bimini covered flybridge or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find L-shaped seating and a hi/lo table starboard aft, master stateroom companionway port aft, 2 chairs to port, countertop port forward and the lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward. Walk forward and step down to find the galley to port and guest head to starboard and the guest stateroom with a double size berth forward. Engine room access is via a salon sole hatch.
The headroom in the salon is 6'6", 6'5" on the sundeck, 7' on the flybridge, 6'4" in the master stateroom and master stateroom shower, 6'4" in the guest stateroom, 6'1" in the guest head and 6'5" in the galley. The master stateroom berth is 6'4" long and guest stateroom berth is 6'7" long.
The height from the waterline to the top of the tender davit is 15'3" and with the hinged Radar arch up it is 16'8".
36' Heritage East Accommodations
Gona GoSea offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head with an enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a double size berth. The guest head is across from the galley and just aft of the stateroom.
36' Heritage East Salon
The salon offers L-shaped seating with storage and a hi/lo table to starboard, 2 chairs to port, a countertop port forward, side deck access door starboard forward, teak & holly sole, opening side windows with screens and blinds, storage drawers and cabinets, reading lights, fan and engine room access.
36' Heritage East Galley
The down galley is located port forward.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Furrion 3-burner propane cooktop and oven
- Haier microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Filtered water faucet
- Dry storage
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Portlight and fan
- Teak & holly sole
36' Heritage East Dining
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo table.
36' Heritage East Master Stateroom
The full-beam master stateroom is aft and offers a centerline queen size berth, transom hatch and blind, 4 portlights, reading lights, fan, nightstands, teak & holly sole, storage drawers and cabinets, 2 hanging lockers, mirrors and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
36' Heritage East Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a double size berth to port, benchseat with storage to starboard, 2 portlights, overhead hatch with a screen, shelves, storage drawers and cabinet, hanging locker, anchor chain locker access, fan and reading lights.
The head is just aft of the stateroom on starboard across from the galley.
36' Heritage East Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers electronics as described in the electronics section of this listing presentation, a side deck access door, engine controls and bowthruster controls.
36' Heritage East Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini (2019), 3-sided Eisenglass enclosure with screens (2019), non-skid deck, hinged Radar arch, L-shaped benchseat with storage to starboard, a benchseat with storage to port, storage under the helm, engine controls, electronics as described in the electronics section of this listing presentation, bowthruster control, anchor windlass control and molded-in steps to the sundeck.
36' Heritage East Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, 2 chairs and a table, area rug, wetbar with a sink, storage cabinet and wine cooler, wood & glass door to the salon steps to the swimplatform and flybridge and side deck access on each side.
36' Heritage East Audio/Visual Equipment
- Kenwood KDC-X395 stereo/CD player in the salon
- Sony interior speakers
- Polyplaner exterior speakers
36' Heritage East Electronics
- Garmin xHD Radar
- Garmin GPSMap 1040xs multi-function display on the flybridge (2019)
- Garmin GPSMap 840xs multi-function display at the lower helm (2019)
- Raymarine ST60+ speed and depth displays on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST60+ Multi display at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST6001 Smart Pilot autopilot on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Ram3 remote VHF on the flybridge
- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
36' Heritage East Electrical System
- Northern Lights N753W.3 8 kW generator with approximately 11,529 hours
- Xantrex Freedom 81-2020-2 2,000 watt inverter
- Blue Sea battery switch
- Newmar electrical panel
- 2 X 12 vdc outlets in the salon and one outlet on the flybridge
- Solar panel
- 50 amp shore power cord
36' Heritage East Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Cummins 6BT5.9-M 220 HP main engine with approximately 4,784 hours
- ZF 63A-2.5 gearbox
- PreTech engine controls
- Cummins engine panel
- VDO gauges
- Dripless shaft seal
- Groco sea strainers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 75/1000FGX fuel filter with a vacuum gauge
- Racor R20s fuel filter for the generator
- Racor fuel polishing system
- Side-Power bowthruster
- Stern thruster with remote control (2019)
- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 X 16,000 BTU units)
- Whale 6 gallon water heater
- KUS water and holding tank level gauges
- Electric heads
36' Heritage East Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with a remote control on the flybridge
- Lewmar stainless steel plow anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel Sampson Post
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Foredeck storage box
- Non-skid decks
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Windshield and window covers
- Boarding gate on each side
- 2 rod holders
- Stainless steel swim ladder
36' Heritage East Tender
- Highfield CL310 2020 aluminum hull RIB tender
- Yamaha 15 HP 4 stroke outboard
- Electric tender davit
36' Heritage East Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- Trident gas control panel in the galley
- Rule bilge pumps
- Bilge high water alarm
36' Heritage East Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
36' Heritage East Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.